No sleep till Brooklyn…Ya dig!? I hope so because it’s time to get your game face on.
Today I want to talk about network marketing compensations plans and why I believe Isagenix has one of the best compensation MLM plans in the network marketing industry.
Network Marketing Compensation Plan.. Say What!?!?
As always I am going to give it to you straight.
When I first started this network marketing business I didn’t start it for “the business” side of things, I started because I fell in love with the products and how they made me feel. The results spoke for themselves and I was hooked.
In fact, I had no idea there was any type of business available and I definitely didn’t know that I was stepping into a company that offers one of the top mlm compensation plans on the planet.
From all the friends I have made and the stories I have heard, what occurred to me is pretty typical.
I consumed the products and in a short time frame people noticed a change in me. I couldn’t tell you how many times I heard “Tara, what are you doing? You look amazing!”
Well sista, I felt amazing and I could tell they wanted a piece of the action and of course I wanted to share. But how and why? Please understand that no one told me I could actually make money sharing these products. Are you kidding me?!?
I felt like I had just won the lottery.
After I was told that there was an actual business opportunity wrapped up behind these amazing products coupled with one of the best compensations plans in network marketing, I took off like a rocket ship.
This was the opportunity I had been waiting for to create the actual wealth my family deserved. You see I have built, owned and operated a brick and mortar business for over 10 years and I have been yearning for change.
Opportunity came a knocking and I was ready. You know what they say “opportunity seldom knocks twice!”
Although the money is good in my other business, true freedom, making lasting changes in other people’s lives and residual income is MUCH more sexy to me.
“All aboard the freedom train,” is what I thought and I packed my bags and hopped on without hesitation!
Excited. Check. Confused. Double check.
I thought to myself “what the hell is a network marketing compensation plan anyway?”
Types of Network Marketing Compensation Plans
Unilevel, Stair Step Breakaway, Binary, Matrix, Straight Line, Hybrid… Oh My!
Are you kidding me? Slap me upside the head and call me Fred for crying out loud!
What does all of that even mean?
I will break this down in as simple terms as possible (no PhD required) for both of us because I am definitely not related to Einstein either.
What I want you to think about prior to diving in head first is that the compensation plan is only part of the secret sauce to success.
Hint – I will give you the full secret sauce recipe at the end of the post but promise me you won’t read ahead and cheat!
Unilevel Compensation Plans
Unilevel compensation plans you will soon find out are similar in nature to the Stair Step Breakaway in that all new distributors go on your front line. A common strategy is to recruit a variety of people and then support them to do the same.
If you want to get paid in a Unilevel Compensation Plan you will have to be a darn good recruiter. Some people are not recruiting Gods and those types of people don’t often succeed in a Unilevel plan.
- If you are a recruiting ninja this plan is for you. You will probably get paid big dolla holla holla. Of course you will probably get paid with most compensation plans. Most ninjas do.
- Often times comprised of bonuses to make the payout’s more appealing
- Offers large pay outs (network marketing compensation plans do so don’t base a decision off of this.)
- Structure restricts the overall amount of commission payment i.e. you wont’ earn as much as other plans
- Each person you sponsor is basically in opposition with each other (not really that cool if you ask me when you are trying to create a fun, healthy and supportive team.) Ouch!
- No spillover
- Often times its structured to be paid 1x a month
Stair Step Breakaway Compensation Plan
Time for the old dog to bark. Woof!
The Stair Step Breakaway Compensation Plan is one of the oldest in the network marketing industry. Think Amway, Shaklee and Tupperware.
This is the gist of it. Every new distributor that you personally sponsor enters your front line. As they sponsor others and their volume grows, your volume grows as well (of course!)
When the person you personally sponsored hits a certain level of volume, they then break away from you (moving up a step, thus the “break away”) and their group volume no longer counts toward your volume requirements. You do however continue to receive a residual override base on their volume and also its growth into the future.
I don’t want to get too crazy on this because its a bit complicated. If you want to get your geek on Wiki does a great job of explaining it.
- It works. Some of the oldest network marking companies use this compensation plan. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Right!?
- Residual override commissions can grow to a healthy amount.
- On average the Stair Step Compensation Plan pays the highest earners (top dogs) more money. A Unilevel typically pays the mide range sales force more.
- Tendency for inventory loading
- Once a distributor “breaks away” you lose that volume (note you lose the volume but not the residual). If a company makes you maintain specific volume (known as BV in Isagenix) you need to then go replace the distributors that broke away.
Matrix Compensation Plan
Stare very carefully at this graph below and you will understand the Matrix Compensation Plan.
Did you spot Neo and Morpheus yet? Red pill or blue pill?
All joking aside a Forced Matrix Compensation Plan actually looks like this (which is not nearly as sexy as Neo or as cool as saving the world.)
The Forced Matrix Compensation plan is very similar to the Unilevel Compensation Plan.
How so, you say. Ina Unilevel Compensation plan everyone all personally sponsored are placed on the front line. In a Forced Matrix (notice the bold on the word forced, that means pay attention) Compenation Plan a certain amount of people are placed on the front line but after that it forces everyone else you sponsor to be placed underneath them.
Check out this neato example. In a 3 x 5 matrix, after you sponsor the third person any other people you sponsor will be placed (automatically) below the people you’ve already sponsored until The Matrix is full. In this 3 x 5 example the 5 = 5 levels deep.
- Because there is limited width to the structure, distributors are encouraged to assist their downline members to help their organisation grow.
- You MAY get spill over (also used in a Binary so don’t get too happy yet!) Spill over happens once your front line is full and all new recruits are then placed under one of your existing downline members. Sweet!
- Creates an element of team work.
- You may NOT get spill over
- Limits the depth on which you are paid
Binary Compensation Plans
Here we go. Isagenix is structured as a Binary and the Binary Compensation Plan is what I feel is the best compensation plan in network marketing.
Just look at it. Its a thing of beauty. So simple and we all know that I LOVE simple.
Plus I like the colors. Soo0 purdy!
The Binary Compensation Plan is relatively new to the network marketing industry as it was introduced in the 90’s.
It is already very popular and I think one reason is because of it’s simplicity and the advantages that it offers.
There is no bias here with the Binary Compensation Plan. Come one, come all because part timers, average assassins and even top gun bad ass mlm ninjas succeed within a Binary.
Top gun bad ass mlm ninjas usually succed in any plan so forget about them for now.
The Binary Plan for all the math wizzes out there is based around the number 2 or “dos” in Spanish. 2 represents the maximum number of frontline associates that any business centre can have. Additional distributors (associates in the eyes of Isagenix) must then be placed under one of the existing frontline members.
What I love about this structure is the “support” that is created for new distributors. We all know that the more support people have the more likely they are to stay (which reduces attrition) and the more likely they are to succeed!
A binary compensation plan is centered around initial and ongoing support as all associates march toward a common goal.
Music to my ears! People helping people, who would have thunk?!
One of the main distinctions in the Isagenix Binary Compensation Plan is that it’s volume driven as opposed to being recruitment driven. This means you do not have to be a recruiting Babe Ruth to hit home runs.
It’s what my momma always told me. Quality over quantity sis. Ok maybe that should have been an inside joke, oh well too late for that!
The last thing I want to bring up is “multiple business centers.” Each business center has limited earning potential.
Yea, it’s for good reason. Any company using a binary would be foolish if they didn’t put some sort of throttle on the gas pedal.
Even a Ferarri doesn’t like to be driven at red line all of the time. Duh!
The reason for a maxing out of a business center is to ensure that distributors and the company continues to profit.
The good news is this. Maxing out your business is a GREAT problem to have because you will be making a shit load of cold hard cash ($27,000 per week) AND you can open up a new business center when you run into this beautiful little problem.
Yep, thats right folks. If you are tired of your $27,000 per week with Isagenix then you get to open up a new business center and start over.
Beautiful music to my tiny little ears I say!
- Promotes a team environment and incentives to assist new associates. Isagenix is about people helping people to achieve their goals and dreams. So lovely!
- Amazingly large checks being cashed. Ca Ching! Some of the largest payouts in Network Marketing come from Binary Compensation Plans
- The Isagenix Binary Compensation Plan pays on a weekly basis. How would you like receiving weekly checks? Hint. I love it!!
- Binary Compensations Plans are fair. You do not have to have a PhD in recruiting to take advantage of this top mlm compensation plan.
- Spillover. Listen unlike the muffin top type spillover (hint, you DON’T want that), this is the type of spillover you will be down on your hands and knees celebrating. Praise Jesus! Bring on the binary spillover!
- Multiple business centers – once you max out one business center you can start over and build another. Get paid, get paid, get paid.
- You get paid on your weakest leg
As mentioned Isagenix is a Binary Compensation Plan and I feel that is just one more thing they got right.
Whats This Secret Sauce You Mentioned?
As Puff would say, “Its all about the Benjamins baby!” Right?
People are often times drawn to certain MLM companies based solely on the compensation plan and to that we say “YOU my fellow sisters and brothers are missing the BIG picture.” The Isagenix compensation plan is da bomb and we all know that because I just explained why but what else matters?
A TON (else) matters!
- Quality of products – Do the products contain nasty fillers and ingredients that are really just sexily marketed to fool the public? Or, do the products actually contain healthy ingredients that are beneficial to the end consumer which also helps them attain results (i.e. weight loss, fitness, improved mental clarity or improved sleep quality etc?) Red Flag – If the products are shit, the company is shit. Why would anyone in their right mind create a company with mediocre products to then sell to the public? It’s definitely not to “help” people, I can tell you that much. Dolla, dolla bill ya’ll. Nuff said!
- Consumable products – Is this a one time sale (ouch, lots of work) or are the products consumable (i.e. sell themselves over and over again.)
- Proper management team – If I could only evaluate one thing about a company it would definitely be this. Who is in charge? Do they have past experience building successful companies? Have they actually built a successful MLM business themselves? Do they know and understand the MLM industry? – Do they know and understand the best mlm compensation plans? Are they GOOD people (with good hearts) that actually care about others? Do they have a long term vision/outlook for the company and the associates? Stated simply, does the company have the proper management structure in place to ensure longevity? No one wants to build a successful network marketing business (think – massive passive income baby!) only to watch it disappear overnight due to shady business practices or because the management team couldn’t handle growth.
- R and D – Does the company have the right team in place to stay AHEAD of the market (or at least be right up toward the front of the pack) when it comes to researching and developing new and cutting edge products?
- Tools and Training – Pretty simple really. Are the correct tools and training opportunities available to help you succeed? Not only does Isagenix offer some of the most bad ass tools and trainings on a personal level but they also hold weekend trainings (super Saturdays) in most of the major markets as well as multiple larger events through out the year. If you are serious about your Isagenix business you need to get yo ass to those events. They are crucial. CRUCIAL I tell ya!
- Last but not least, How are the associates treated? – Simply put, the associates are the base/foundation of the pyramid. Without the associates there really is no company, no longevity, no nothing! Do you feel like a tight knit family when you are around other associates (i.e. welcomed) or is it a catty, gossipy environment filled with nonsense?
One of the things we have been very thankful for in regards to Isagenix is that it feels like a TEAM effort. We can reach out to anyone (even if not in our upline) and they will take the time to help or even do a 3 way call with us. It’s REALLY nice to be in a team environment like this!
The Best MLM Compensation Plan? How About One Of The Best Network Marketing Companies On The Planet!?
Because Isagenix has done it right on so many avenues (they truly get the BIG picture) they are easily one of the best MLM companies available.
I can’t tell you how many times I have heard this at an event, “If it’s right for the associate then it’s right for the company.”
Thank you Isagenix. Thank you VERY much.
Do you want to join in the fun or talk more about the Isagenix compensation plan? Please feel free to contact us here so we can chat. We definitely are not know it all’s but when it came to finding the right MLM company with one of the best compensation plans in the industry we definitely did our homework!
Destination = Freedomville. Tire kickers, wimps and complainers need not apply!