We do things our way, and kick “normal” in the naughty. (How you doin’?)
Are we serious about your success? Uh, does a one-legged duck swim in circles? You better believe.
But you will be forced to smile, laugh, and enjoy the process.
If you’re someone who’s quick to call the fun police? Thanks, but we’ll pass. There are plenty of Isagenix Associates who’re desperate for your business. Not us.
We wanna enjoy every minute of every day. And that’s not possible if we build a team full of Negative Nancy’s.
2) Get all-in. I hate to be cliche, but “go big or go home.”
Side note: did you know that phrase originated from a motorcycle product called “Porker Pipes” back in the early 90’s? Me either.
Anyways, playing at the highest level is a no-brainer.
Life isn’t going to slow down or wait for your inner courage to catch up.
Tick, tock says my Rolly. Decision time. What’s it gonna be?
Grab your saddle, giddy up, throw a lasso around your life and take back control, starting today.
3) Don’t be a hypocrite. If you wanna succeed repp’n Isagenix products, you better practice what’cha preaching there, cupcake.
Which is pretty damn easy to do, since these products are all killer, no filler.
Hot like a jalapeno, after putting these products in your body, you’ll drop to your knees and do the Tim Tebow.
(Celebrations may vary.)
4) Sell the sizzle, not the steak. I don’t ever wanna hear you reciting ingredients or bragging about new flavors.
Wanna know how to move a boatload of product? Focus on what’s in it for THEM.
“If you take this, you’ll look good naked.”
NOW you’ve got my attention. (Oh look, a butterfly! … Okay, so my ADHD’s a work in progress.)
We buy off emotion, so why try to sell based on logic?
5) Plug and play. Isagenix didn’t “accidentally” grow to the health and wellness behemoth it is today.
They did it by figuring out a formula that works… then duplicating that bad boy again and again.
Lil’ brother Todd and I have worked that system like a pole.
And as a result? Freedom and living life to the fullest all wrapped up in a g-string. (Todd’s is neon pink, which compliments his stilettos nicely.)
6) Go faster, look sexier. We’ve got an ace up our sleeve: this fancy lil’ thing you’re on right now.
It’s like adding a supercharger to an already powerful engine. Isagenix’s plug and play system + our experience (all the in’s and out’s, the do’s and the do NOT’s)!
And when you lock arms with us, we’ll teach you everything we know because GIVING is cool and honestly its the way this works! Give, give, give and the universe gives back. We dare you to try it!
7) Get to the live events. Where breakthroughs, brotherhood and bottle service are guaranteed.
Reach out and touch us. Not in a weird way, but as in, see us in the flesh. Share a few beers, and many more laughs.
Todd and I love meeting our teammates in person and our top performers never miss a live event.